- Tools & Products
- Fees & Dates
- Apply Now
AOFM is proud to offer the most creatively advanced airbrush makeup courses available taught by one of the industry’s leading airbrush artists. The course syllabus covers high definition airbrushing, bridal, fashion, and catwalk. All of these skills will be taught over a 3 day period.
With the increase demand for HD perfect makeup, using an Airbrush has become a key skill in the makeup industry. The flawless effects and long-lasting finish can be used in every area of the makeup industry. Whether you are interested in Fashion, Bridal, Special FX or TV and Film; these airbrush makeup courses are perfect.
This intensive three day training program will provide you with the necessary understandings of the equipment, techniques on how to apply, and the creative confidence to use your airbrush makeup at the highest standard.
Working with Temptu Products, students will learn how to create a dewy, flawless complexion and develop their creative techniques to the maximum using a variety of airbrush foundations, Multicolors, Blushers, Highlighters, Contour and Body Airbrush cosmetics and equipment.
Creative Airbrush Course Syllabus
- Introduction to Airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of Airbrush Guns, Types of Compressors.
- Using your Airbrush (Assemble & disassembling your airbrush gun).
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health & Safety Standards
- Product Knowledge : Types of Make up formulas (Temptu)
- Understanding Pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush Control: Distance – PSI – Movement control / In class Exercises
- Control your airbrush pressure directly from the
- Point & Shoot Exercises, working with Air practice, aim and shoot exercises, back bubbling technique.
- Prepping the skin for make up application
- Concealing with your airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation (In class Demo& Practice)
- Cleaning your Equipment
- Temptu S/B Foundation Shades
- Colour Mixing
- Working with Different S/B pallets and using Adjusters
- Combining conventional make up techniques with your airbrush make up
- Working in Layers
- Creating a dewy base and sculpting the face using Temptu Contour Kit
- Creating a different eye make up looks (1x natural / 1x Dramatic)
- Applying Blusher and a soft lips colour using Temptu airbrush colours
- Working with Temptu AirBrow stencils and formula to shape/reshape eyebrow.
- Creating a Bridal Look / Creating a Dramatic Look with your airbrush (Demo and Practice)
- Using your airbrush Creatively
- Working with Stencils, masks and templates
- Working with bold colours and enhancing bone structure features to create Editorial, Fashion Forward and Creative Make up looks using Temptu airbrush cosmetics
- Working with Temptu Dura
- Creating a temporary tattoo
- Working with transfers
- Cleaning your airbrush gun after working with the Dura formula
- Marketing yourself as a freelance Make up Airbrush Artist
Tools and Products
In the studio you will use only the highest quality of equipment required to achieve flawless airbrush makeup. Students will have the opportunity to work with one of the makeup industries most advanced airbrush systems and the highest quality makeup brands from TEMPTU. You will achieve the most natural looking and most flawless finish with this patented technology and pro-based formula. TEMPTU will not only give you a flawless finish is it offers versatile coverage, it is fast and easy, long wearing and the tools are completely hygienic.
After completing the airbrush course with AOFM you will have the opportunity to purchase your own Airbrush Makeup kit from TEMPTU at an exclusive discount.
Fees & Dates
Course Fee: £445
- The academy will accept a 100% deposit to hold a students place at the time of booking.
NOVEMBER: 29th November 2018 – 1st December 2018
FEBRUARY: 31st January 2019 – 2nd February 2019
APRIL: 4th April 2019 – 6th April 2019
JUNE: 6th June 2019 – 10th June 2019
AUGUST: 15th August 2019 – 17th August 2019
NOVEMBER: 28th November 2019 – 1st December 2019