- Fees & Dates
This 3-day Foundation – Intermediate level course is the ideal addition to your new makeup skills as a bridal or fashion makeup artist. This course is also appropriate if you are looking to work with nails as a side business or in the world of beauty therapy. Having this extra skill will give you an edge over your peers as you will be able to offer your bridal or fashion clients something more than just makeup.
- Tools of the trade
- Client consultation
- Structure of the nail and nail growth
- Hand and foot massage
- Manicure – Clean, prep nails, cuticle removal, and shaping
- Nail Finishes – French manicure, colour, nail art & creative design (textures, glitters, stickers, gems)
- Gel nails
- Gel extensions
- Gel nail finishes – application of French manicure, colour, nail art and creative design (textures, glitters, stickers, and gems)
Fees & Dates
Total Programme Fee £700 includes :
Course Fees £650
Accreditation Fees £50
- The Academy will accept a 100% deposit to hold a students place at the time of booking.
Course Dates and Times :
The course timings are 10am to 6pm over 3 days
28th January 2019 – 30th January 2019
1st April 2019 – 3rd April 2019
3rd June 2019 – 5th June 2019
12th August 2019 – 14th August 2019
25th November 2019 – 27th November 2019
Accreditation, Exams and Certificates
Students are required to return for a practical and theory exam with an external verifier from the UK in order to be issued with their certificates with CIBTAC. (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology).
Certificates awarded by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) will be issued after successful completion of the module and sent to the student within 3 weeks of graduation.
All other certificates from the London Academy of Freelance Makeup and City & Guilds will be awarded to the student upon completion and pass of the modules at the end of their course.