- Fees & Dates
- Apply Now
This course concentrates on the art of Arabic and Asian makeup.The students will learn the modern looks of both cultures and also how to create bold and contrasting colours used in a wedding celebration and fashion. This course is popular for those interested in bridal and media work within the Arabic and Asian regions. Our tutors will be established Arabic and Asian makeup artist with a vast level of knowledge and experience, giving you a much wider skill set along with tips and tricks of the trade.
Upon completion of this course you will be awarded:
“Diploma in Arabic and Asian Makeup”
This certificate includes Asian, and Arabic makeup awarded by (London Academy of Freelance Makeup)
And 1 diploma awarded by an International body for the week passed.
Arabic and Asian Makeup Course
You will gain a (Diploma in Arabic and Asian Makeup International Accredited by CIBTAC and OFQUAL
- Makeup artist hygiene
- Foundation selection and application
- Corrective and camouflage techniques
- Five parts of a standard Asian/Arabic wedding
- Makeup styles for each ceremony
- Arabic and Asian makeup using kajal
- Arabic style cut crease eye makeup
- Cut crease makeup look using pigments and glitters
- Eye shadow colours to compliment brides
- How to use a primer and the different types of primers of skin types
- Highlighting and contouring techniques to flatter your brides face shape
- Apply false lashed to top and bottom lash lines
Fees & Dates
The Academy will accept 50% deposit to hold a student place at the time of booking.
- All fees must be paid in full no later than 5 weeks prior to the course date.
Course dates and times
This course runs from 10 am – 6 pm
Tuesday to Thursday
OCTOBER: 29th October 2019 -31st October 2019
NOVEMBER: 2nd November 2019- 3rd November 2019
Accreditation, Exams and Certificates
Students are required to return for a practical and theory exam with an external verifier from the UK in order to be issued with their certificates with CIBTAC. (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology).
Certificates awarded by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) will be issued after successful completion of the module and sent to the student within 3 weeks of graduation.
All other certificates from the London Academy of Freelance Makeup and City & Guilds will be awarded to the student upon completion and pass of the modules at the end of their course.