- Fees & Dates
- Apply Now
This course offers a comprehensive deep dive into airbrush skills for artists to add to their makeup skills, which allows for their careers to be more diverse and also to set them apart from artists in the beauty industry.
The students will work exclusively with the world’s number 1 airbrush brand, TEMPTU. Upon completion, they will not only have a higher level of creative skills but also a thorough understanding and product knowledge of the TEMPTU range. Students will leave with the TEMPTU seal of approval. This course combines basic airbrush skills along with professional makeup artist skills to a Creative and Avant Grade Level. The instructors are one of the best in the industry and will be flown in from London and NewYork.
Upon completion of this course you will be awarded:
“The Creative Specialist in Airbrush”
This course will be awarded a certificate from the London Academy of Freelance Makeup and one further one from a recognised International body provided the module will be passed.
You will gain Certificate in (Creative Specialist In Airbrush accredited by BABTAC (British Association of beauty therapy and cosmetology)
- Introduction to airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of airbrush guns, types of compressors.
- Using your Airbrush (Assemble and disassembling your airbrush gun).
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health and safety standards
- Product knowledge: types of makeup formulas (Temptu)
- Understanding pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush control: Distance – PSI – Movement control / In-class exercises
- Control your airbrush pressure directly from the gun
- Point and shoot exercises, working with Air practice, aim and shoot exercises, back bubbling technique.
- Prepping the skin for makeup application
- Concealing with your airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation (In class demo and practice)
- Temptu S/B foundation shades
- Colour mixing
- Working with different S/B pallets and using adjusters
- Combining conventional makeup techniques with your airbrush makeup
- Working in layers
- Creating a dewy base and sculpting the face using Temptu contour kit
- Creating a different eye makeup looks (1x natural / 1x Dramatic)
- Applying blusher and a soft lips colour using Temptu airbrush colours
- Working with Temptu Air Brow stencils and formula to shape/reshape the eyebrows
- Creating a bridal look / Creating a dramatic look with your airbrush (Demo and practice) Using your airbrush creatively
- Working with stencils, masks and templates
- Working with bold colours and enhancing bone structure features to create editorial, fashion-forward and creative makeup looks using Temptu airbrush cosmetics
- Working with Temptu Dura
- Creating a temporary tattoo
- Working with transfers
- Cleaning your airbrush gun after working with the Dura formula
- Marketing yourself as a freelance makeup airbrush artist
Fees & Dates
OPTIONAL BABTAC British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology Certificate 300 AED
The Academy will accept 50% deposit to hold a student place at the time of booking.
All fees must be paid in full no later than 5 weeks prior to the course date.
Course dates and times
This course runs from 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday to Monday
DECEMBER: 3rd December 2019 – 5th December 2019
FEBRUARY 1st February 2020- 3rd February 2020
MARCH 28th March 2020 -30th March 2020