- Fees & Dates
- Apply Now
This Foundation – Intermediate creative course in airbrush makeup takes a professional makeup artists’ skills to the next level. Awarded by AOFM and accredited by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology), KHDA (The Knowledge and Human Development Authority in UAE), students will work exclusively with the world’s number one airbrush brand, Temptu. Upon completion you will not only have a higher level of creative skills but a thorough understanding and product knowledge of the Temptu range. Students will also leave with the Temptu seal of approval. This course combines basic airbrush skills with building a professional makeup artists skills to a creative and avant garde level and is taught by one of the industry’s leading airbrush artists from London or New York. The course syllabus covers high definition airbrushing, bridal, fashion, and catwalk. All of these skills will be taught over a 3 day period.
Benefit and Exclusive Opportunities for students include
Certificate awarded and internationally accredited by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology), KHDA (The Knowledge and Human Development Authority in UAE) after completing final exams.
Leave AOFM feeling confident in basic – advanced creative techniques in airbrush makeup.
Train with a leading airbrush makeup artist and brand ambassador/brand trainer from the world’s most famous airbrush brand TEMPTU.
Students taking this course will receive a TEMPTU seal of approval of the brand on their certificate upon completion
Creative Specialist in Airbrush BABTAC
- Introduction to Airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of Airbrush Guns, Types of Compressors.
- Using your Airbrush (Assemble & disassembling your airbrush gun).
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health & Safety Standards
- Product Knowledge: Types of Makeup formulas (Temptu)
- Understanding Pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush Control: Distance – PSI – Movement control / In class Exercises
- Control your airbrush pressure directly from the
- Point & Shoot Exercises, working with Air practice, aim and shoot exercises, back bubbling technique.
- Prepping the skin for makeup application
- Concealing with your airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation (In class Demo& Practice)
- Temptu S/B Foundation Shades
- Colour Mixing
- Working with Different S/B pallets and using Adjusters
- Combining conventional make up techniques with your airbrush make up
- Working in Layers
- Creating a dewy base and sculpting the face using Temptu Contour Kit
- Creating a different eye makeup looks (1x natural / 1x Dramatic)
- Applying Blusher and a soft lips colour using Temptu airbrush colours
- Working with Temptu AirBrow stencils and formula to shape/reshape eyebrow.
- Creating a Bridal Look / Creating a Dramatic Look with your airbrush (Demo and Practice) Using your airbrush Creatively
- Working with Stencils, masks and templates
- Working with bold colours and enhancing bone structure features to create Editorial, Fashion Forward and Creative Make up looks using Temptu airbrush cosmetics
- Working with Temptu Dura
- Creating a temporary tattoo
- Working with transfers
- Cleaning your airbrush gun after working with the Dura formula
- Marketing yourself as a freelance Make up Airbrush Artist
Fees & Dates
The course timings are 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday to Monday