- Fees & Dates
- Apply Now
This course offers a comprehensive deep dive into airbrush skills for artists to add to their makeup skills, which allows for their careers to be more diverse and also to set them apart from artists in the beauty industry.
The students will work exclusively with the world’s number 1 airbrush brand, TEMPTU. Upon completion, they will not only have a higher level of creative skills but also a thorough understanding and product knowledge of the TEMPTU range. Students will leave with the TEMPTU seal of approval. This course combines basic airbrush skills along with professional makeup artist skills to a Creative and Avant Grade Level. The instructors are one of the best in the industry and will be flown in from Europe and NewYork.
Upon completion of this course you will be awarded:
“The Creative Specialist in Airbrush”
This course will be awarded a certificate from the London Academy of Freelance Makeup and one further one from an accredited global body provided the module will be passed.
Week 1 Airbrush Makeup
You will gain Certificate in (Creative Specialist In Airbrush accredited by BABTAC (British Association of beauty therapy and cosmetology)
- Introduction to airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of airbrush guns, types of compressors.
- Using your Airbrush (Assemble and disassembling your airbrush gun).
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health and safety standards
- Product knowledge: types of makeup formulas (Temptu)
- Understanding pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush control: Distance – PSI – Movement control / In class exercises
- Control your airbrush pressure directly from the gun
- Point and shoot exercises, working with Air practice, aim and shoot exercises, back bubbling technique.
- Prepping the skin for makeup application
- Concealing with your airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation (In class demo and practice)
- Temptu S/B foundation shades
- Colour mixing
- Working with different S/B pallets and using adjusters
- Combining conventional make up techniques with your airbrush make up
- Working in layers
- Creating a dewy base and sculpting the face using Temptu contour kit
- Creating a different eye makeup looks (1x natural / 1x Dramatic)
- Applying blusher and a soft lips colour using Temptu airbrush colours
- Working with Temptu Air Brow stencils and formula to shape/reshape eyebrow
Fees & Dates
Total Programme Fee £495 includes :
Course Fees £445
Accreditation Fees £50
- The Academy will accept a 100% deposit to hold a students place at the time of booking.
Course Dates and Times :
The course timings are 10am to 6pm over 3 days
FEBRUARY: 31st January 2019 – 2nd February 2019
APRIL: 4th April 2019 – 6th April 2019
JUNE: 6th June 2019 – 8th June 2019
AUGUST: 15th August 2019 – 17th August 2019
NOVEMBER: 28th November 2019 – 30th November 2019
Accreditation, Exams and Certificates
Students are required to return for a practical and theory exam with an external verifier from the UK in order to be issued with their certificates with CIBTAC. (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology).
Certificates awarded by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) will be issued after successful completion of the module and sent to the student within 3 weeks of graduation.
All other certificates from the London Academy of Freelance Makeup and City & Guilds will be awarded to the student upon completion and pass of the modules at the end of their course.